Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Health Journey

Hi all,
I am a 59 year old , ex-Vietnam veteran, living in sunny Queensland Australia.
I am married to a lovely lady, Jennifer. We have been maried for 35 years.We have three beautiful children. Kevin, AmmaMarie and Andrew.
I work with Kevin on the internet.
AnnaMarie lives in Melbourne, some 2000 klms away. She is married and is expecting her first child due around Christmas. This will be our first grandchild.
Andrew is living at home and works on a turf farm. He loves it.
My wife Jennifer is a nurse and works in pathology.

Our Health journey started some eight years ago when I was intruduced to a Health and Wellness company launching into Australia.I was a smoker and very unhealthy at the time and so we changed the way we were living from that day.

At this point I need to 'fast forward' to present day.
We have over the last few years been researching Health related subjects and I am in the process of writting an information product on Health and Wellness.
It will cover a range of subjects covering the 'degenerative diseases' and their affects. It will give you information on the cause, prevention and ultimately remedy to help people overcome them.

I tust you will follow me in this blog as I research further and tell you about our findings.

Talk soon

Frank W

No comments:

Post a Comment