Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colds and Sore Throats

Hi ALL,

Recently I visited a friend who informed me that she had a cold and a sore throat.She was sucking on a medicated throat lozenger and before too long she took another one from her pocket. This spiked my interest and I suggested an alternative. She did not recall of my 'interest' in alternative health but I have mentioned to her in the past that we (my wife and I) were researching alternative health and taking a more active role in our health care.

I gave here my health tip for sore throats and colds.
You are probably wondering what it is ....aren't you?
Well it is quite simple really. Some of you will have it in your kitchen however If not I suggest you get some of this magic formula next time you are grocery shopping.

It is .....yes wait for it......coarse grains of sea salt.
You simply suck on a small quantity of the grains 3 or so times in a day, till all signs of the sore throat or cold have disappeared. Simple hey! Don't swallow the grains, suck on them till these dissolve.
And if you get leg cramps ...Do the same.

Stay away from medications as they have a detrimental effect on our overall health.

In future articles I will talk about other health issues.
I look forward to your comments.

Talk soon
FrankW

No comments:

Post a Comment